Explore internships, jobs, and careers
The A_LAB has a wealth of resources to help you in your job search.
Handshake is a good place to start.
In Handshake, you’ll find hundreds of internship and part-time job listings in the local Atlanta area. Users can filter results based on their major, or area of interest.
- Current students log in with their Oglethorpe username and password.
- Alumni can request access from the A_LAB.
- Employers can post a job or internship from the employer access points to Handshake.
- Biochemical Markers Summer Fellowship at Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education
- Insurance & Financial Representative at State Farm Insurance
- Internal Revenue Agent at Internal Revenue Services
- Entry Level Business Development Trainee at Reynold and Reynolds
- Trade Desk Analyst at Angel Oak Capital Advisors
Check for job opportunities on Glass Door.
Glass Door holds a growing database of 6 million company reviews, CEO approval ratings, salary reports, interview reviews and questions, office photos and more. Unlike other jobs sites, all of this information is entirely shared by those who know a company best — the employees. Add to that the latest jobs and the ability to see Inside Connections at companies via your Facebook network. This access is completely free, and requires no registration process for Oglethorpe students.
Search for jobs on Simply Hired.
Explore millions of jobs… with just one search. Simply Hired works hard to deliver the most relevant job search results on the web. Their algorithms are optimized for over 500,000 keywords across 1,000 different job categories!
Join the Oglethorpe University LinkedIn group.
This is a great way to connect with fellow OU alumni who work in the field in which you are interested.