Due to a generous donation from the Robitaille Family in memory of their son Paul Hackett, A_LAB Civic Engagement and Career Development are pleased to offer Oglethorpe students the opportunity to apply for a $2000 scholarship award to pursue academic credit for an unpaid internship. The award may be used for qualified expenses, including tuition, required fees, and/or expenses for books, supplies, or other equipment required of all students in a particular course.
Review the application for more information and qualifications.
- Spring 2021 application deadline: January 27, 2021 at 11:59 p.m.
- Summer 2021 application deadline: May 21, 2021 at 11:59 p.m.
- Application for The Paul Hackett Scholarship for Unpaid Internships
- Site Agreement Form
- Internship Application for Credit
- Other Internship Resources on Handshake and our Website
- Learn How to Get Academic Credit for Your Internship by attending an Internship Orientation or Drop-In Hours