Due to a generous donation from the Robitaille Family in memory of their son Paul Hackett, A_LAB Career Development is pleased to offer Oglethorpe students the opportunity to apply for a $2000 scholarship to support an unpaid internship with a nonprofit. The award may be used for expenses related to the pursuit of the internship and will be processed as part of a student’s financial aid award letter. The award will be posted to the recipient’s statement, being applied first to any outstanding tuition, fees, room, or board. If the award generates a credit balance on the student’s statement, a refund would be issued to the student.
Review the application for more information and qualifications.
- Fall 2022 application deadline: October 20, 2022 at 11:45 p.m. OR while funding lasts.
- Spring 2022 application deadline: March 27, 2023 at 11:45 p.m. OR while funding lasts.
- Application for The Paul Hackett Scholarship for Unpaid Internships
- Site Agreement Form
- Internship Application for Credit
- Other Internship Resources on Handshake and our Website
- Learn How to Get Academic Credit for Your Internship by attending an Internship Orientation or Drop-In Hours