Non-Partner Programs

Home/Global Education/Study Abroad/Non-Partner Programs

Recommended Independent Study Abroad Programs

Study Abroad with an Authorized Program Provider

Oglethorpe students may transfer back academic credit from a study abroad when the program is offered through a recognized, accredited university or through a program sponsored by an American college or university which awards institutional credit. Authorized study abroad programs can be searched using ViaTRM. Students should contact Oglethorpe’s Office of Financial Aid early in their pursuit of a study abroad program in order to determine available funds for such an experience.